What is Snap&Read?
Snap&Read is a web-based program that Freeman purchased for the 2018-2019 school year. This program can do a wide variety of things to help students with schoolwork.
This program is accessible to ALL Freeman staff and students during the 2018-2019 school year. To use it, simply install the Chrome extension and login with your HCPS Google account.
Click the links below to see quick, animated GIFs showing how each tool works!
- Convert written text into audio you can listen to, including PDFs saved on your computer.
- Translate written text into other languages. Some languages can also be converted to audio.
- Easily build outlines from articles and other online text. A downloadable works cited will be automatically generated as you go!
- Simplify your reading experience by removing distractions like advertisements.
- Double-click on words to quickly access their definitions